• Doctoral Candidate (2013), University of Utah. Exercise & Sport Science.
Research interests: skill acquisition, motor learning, ACL rehabilitation, lateral movement, perceptual-cognitive skills.
Coursework: Applied Motor Learning, Physical Activity Assessment, Applied Sports Psychology, Bioengineering – Movement Analysis
• Master’s of Sports Science (2005), United States Sports Academy. Sports Coaching.
Coursework: Exercise Physiology, Sports Psychology, Sports Biomechanics, Strength & Conditioning
• Bachelor of Arts (2000), University of California, Los Angeles. American Literature & Culture.
• Performance Enhancement Specialist, NASM
• Level I Coach, USA Track and Field
• Sports Performance Coach, USA Weightlifting
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
Basketball Conditioning – The Sports Digest
McCormick, Brian. (2011). “The Myth of Early Specialization.” Live it Up 1, edited by Smyth, Judge, O’Keefe, Shepherd, Flouch & O’Rourke. Milton, Australia: John Wiley & Sons Australia.